The Easter Bunny is on plenty of guest lists over the next two weekends. Don't miss your chance to hop to one of these parties.
Saturday, March 23
- The Dickson City Primitive Methodist Church, 516 Jackson St., Dickson City, will sponsor an Easter egg hunt at 11 a.m. for kids in preschool to age 12. Included will be refreshments, arts and crafts and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- The Archbald Hose Co. No. 1, 380 Main St., will provide chances to have a photo professionally taken with the Easter bunny: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Photos will be done by L&E Photography and all money rased will benefit the hose co.
- Fell Township Renaissance will hold its annual lunch with the Easter Bunny event at noon. The event, to be held at the former SS. Peter and Paul Hall, 4 Doris Ave., Simpson, will feature lunch with the Bunny, pictures, candy and prizes for each child. Admission is $4. Call 785-5130 for more information or tickets.
- American Legion Post No. 221, 13 Hospital St., Carbondale, will hold an Easter egg hunt at 1 p.m. for kids age 12 and younger. All the participants will receive a treat from the Easter Bunny.
- Knights of Columbus Council 7266 and the Jermyn Lions Club are co-sponsoring an Easter egg hunt at 1 PM. The hunt will take place at the Edward "Rippy" Callahan Recreation Sports Complex, Mellow Court, Jermyn. In the event of inclement weather, the hunt will be held at the Jermyn Community Center, 440 Jefferson Ave. Call 282-2529 for more information.
Sunday, March 24
- The Greenfield Volunteer Fire Co., 424 Rt. 106, will serve breakfast with the Easter Bunny Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon. Enjoy pancakes, eggs, bacon. coffee, tea and juice. Tickets are $6; kids younger than 12 will be admitted free.
Friday, March 29
- Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania will host an Easter egg hunt at 2 p.m. at Fern Hall Inn on Route 247 in Clifford. Admission is free; donations for Make-A-Wish will be accepted. Call 222-3676 for more information.
Saturday, March 30
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post No. 7963, American Legion Post No. 624, the Eynon Fire Department and Ambrose Revels American Legion Post No. 328 will sponsor a visit from the Easter Bunny, who will arrive via fire truck at noon at VFW Post 7963, 278 Main St., Eynon. Bring your cameras.