The Easter Bunny sure gets around. Here’s a few places he’ll be stopping soon:
• Take pictures of kids and pets with the Easter Bunny Saturdays and Sundays, April 5-6 and April 12-13, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Archbald Hose Co. No. 1, 380 Main St. Call 570-876-5751 for more information.
• Grace E. Barthold No. 216 Order of Eastern Star will host a visit by the Easter Bunny, Saturday, April 5, noon to 2 p.m. at Kingsbury Lodge, 410 Delaware Ave. in Olyphant, for lunch, prizes, a bake sale and photos with the bunny (bring a camera!). Admission is $6 per person, and reservations are recommended. Proceeds will benefit Order of Eastern Star charities. Call 570-489-4810.
• The Eynon Fire Department, American Legion Post No. 624, Wozniak-Pavloski Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post No. 7963 (and its auxiliary), and Ambrose Revels American Legion Post No. 328, will co-sponsor an Easter egg hunt Saturday, April 12, at noon, rain or shine on the Eynon Fire Department grounds located on Thomas Street. The Easter Bunny will go over to the VFW Post No. 7963, 284 Main St. in Eynon, arriving by fire truck for 1 p.m. refreshments, face painting and treats.
• Fell Township Renaissance Inc. will hold its annual lunch with the Easter Bunny Saturday, April 12, at noon, at the former St. Peter and Paul Hall on Doris Ave. in Simpson. There will be lunch, free photos with the bunny, candy and prizes. Admission is $4 for both children and adults. Call 570-785-5130 for reservations, tickets or more information.
• The Greenfield Volunteer Fire Co. will serve breakfast with the Easter Bunny on Sunday, April 13, 8 a.m. to noon at the fire hall, 424 Rt. 106 in Greenfield Township. Menu includes pancakes, eggs, bacon, juice, tea and coffee. Tickets are $7; free for kids 12 and younger. The Bunny will be there for pictures.
• The Eynon-Archbald Lions Club will hold its annual Easter egg hunt Sunday, April 13, at 2 p.m. at the Archbald Athletic Club Field on Export Lane. Prizes will be awarded for best Easter bonnet. Bring your camera for pictures with the Easter Bunny. Age limit 12 years old. Rain Date: Saturday, April 19 at 11 a.m.
• The Wright Center, 5 S. Washington Ave. in Jermyn, will hold an Easter egg hunt Sunday, April 13, 2-4 p.m. for kids ages 1-12. Hunts will be divided by age groups. There will also be a nutrition workshop, children’s activities, fingerprinting and a K-9 demonstration by the the Lackawanna County Sheriff’s Office, maternal family health services, and live bunnies from Griffin Pond Animal Shelter. Bring a camera.