• Wilkes University announced the dean’s list for the fall semester. Among those on the list were: Jennifer Baron of Vandling, Conor Durkin of Carbondale, Jessica Fanelli of Carbondale, Alex Glucksnis of Jessup, Auri Glucksnis of Jessup, Vienna Jones of Dickson City, Jason Karlavige of Dickson City, Courtney Keyasko of Olyphant, John Kiehart of Mayfield, Alyssa Korman of Carbondale, Cody Morcom of Scott Township, Brandon Murnock of Blakely, Samantha Reed of Dickson City, Alexa Sanderson of Simpson, Maura Serio of Archbald and Michaela Spaid of Carbondale.
• At the University of Delaware, the following area students qualified for the dean’s list for the fall semester: Eden Tinkelman of Greenfield Township and Jordyn Tomcykoski of Jermyn.
• Ian Martin of Carbondale has been named to the dean’s list for the fall semester at Ioan College. Ian is the son of Sally Liuzzo Martin, Carbondale, and Paul Martin, Dunmore.
• Susanna Ogozaly of Mayfield was named to Cedar Crest College dean’s list for the spring 2017 semester.
• Among the students at Clarion University who earned placement on the dean’s list are Thea Nemac of Clifford Township and Jessica Waugh of Greenfield Township.
• The University of Hartford has announced that Collin Ferguson of Jessup has been named to its dean’s list for the fall semester.
• Ian Redmon of Archbald has been named to the fall semester dean’s list at Becker College.
• Elizabeth Brady of Archbald has been named to Alvernia University’s dean’s list for the fall semester.
Kutztown University has conferred degrees on more than 475 students during the summer, fall and winter semesters. Among the graduates were: Carly Erdmann of Forest City, who earned a bachelor of science in special education (magna cum laude); Andrew Anthony Garbarino of Peckville, who earned a bachelor of science of business administration in finance; and Ronald Tomasetti of Dickson City, who earned a bachelor of science of business administration in marketing.